In LearningCart access to content is based on either a customer placing an order or an administrator placing an order for a customer. As orders are placed in the system they can be tracked under the Orders section of the Storefront area found in the left hand admin navigation menu.
From this page you can view orders that have been placed or create new orders. Along with basic filters for name and email, orders can be searched by status as well. The following status options are available.
- All: Shows all orders regardless of status
- Abandoned: Shows orders where the user reached the checkout page but did not complete their order.
- Cancelled: Shows orders that were cancelled by an Administrator.
- Invoice: Shows orders that have been invoiced by an Administrator but not yet paid by the Customer.
- New: Shows new orders.
- Pending: Shows orders that have been placed in pending status by an Administrator
- Processed: Shows orders that have been fulfilled and placed in the processed status by an Administrator.
- Purchase Order: Shows orders that have been placed with a payment method of Purchase Order
- Purchase Order (Access Granted): Shows orders that have been placed with a payment method of Purchase Order and the internal value (AutoGrantAccessToPurchaseOrders) in Learning Cart is set to allow immediate access to products purchased with a payment method of Purchase Order.
You can also search using a wildcard search with % delimiters.
After you have selected your filter criteria click the Search button to view your results. By default orders are shown in the order of newest to oldest. You can click the Details link next to any order in order to view more information.
The Order Details page allows you to review the details of an order such as payment information, customer details, general order information and order details. Additionally, the Order Details page allows Administrators to update an order status.