LearningCart provides a variety of different types of reports that allow you to easily track user progress and generate contact lists that can be used for marketing purposes.
All Reports follow the same format:
Select the desired filters and click the Search button.
The report will display with a subset of the available data. Click the Export to Excel link to export a larger set of data to a CSV file.
Default LearningCart Reports include:
- Active Users Report– The active user report provides a list of all active users. The report can be filtered group and activity date range.
- Completion Report: The completion report allows you to easily view and export reports that show users’ course progress. This report can be filtered by a variety of criteria such as the name of the course, course status, and start/completion date.
- Customer Report– this report allows you to report on customers that have registered in the system filtered by various criteria including creation date and last login date ranges
- Expiration Report– this report lists when customers access to content is set to expire and can be filtered by group and expiration date range.
- Form Report– the form report displays the detailed data submitted on forms created.
- Module Usage Report– this report tracks performance & utilization of your learning modules and can be filtered by group and date range.
- Profile Change Report– this report tracks changes to First name, Last name and Email address on an account and can be filtered by specific date ranges and groups.
- Purchase Report - The purchase report provides a quick CSV export of the profile information and details of your users’ orders. This report can be filtered to show all orders, orders that contained a specific product, or orders for a specific pricing level.
- Registration/Access Report– this report lists which users currently have access to which products. It can be used to pull class rosters or check on enrollment. Filter criteria includes user, product and order information such as email address, user status, product, price, order source and order start and end date ranges.
- Quiz Response Report– this report shows each question in the selected quiz and how many times each answer has been selected. The report can be filtered by quiz and submission date range.
- Registration Codes Report– this report shows the product, purchaser and registrant for each registration code that has been purchased. Filter criteria includes email address, product, group and expiration date range.
- Report Builder - The report builder allows you create detailed user reports based on a variety of criteria such as user profile information, user location (filter by city/state/zip radius/country), and order information (filter by products ordered, order dates, order total).