LearningCart provides a Calendar feature which can be used to promote scheduled events and training.
To add an event to your calendar, go to Website > Calendar and click ‘Add Event’.
- Site: If you have more than one LearningCart site, select the appropriate sites for this calendar entry, otherwise leave this section blank.
- Event Date: Select the date for the event.
- Event URL: Click the Browse link and select where the event entry should link to. To link to a product, choose ‘Product Add to Cart’ in the type drop-down then select the corresponding product price / event.
- Event Title: Enter the Event Title. This will display on the Calendar on the Event Date.
- Event Description: Enter the Event Description.
Click ‘Add’ to save your entry.
If you would like a product price / event to automatically populate on the calendar when the price / event is created, be sure to click the ‘Show on Calendar’ checkbox at the product price / event settings level.
Bulk Uploading Events
Go to Website > Calendar and click ‘Bulk Add Events’. Use the ‘Download Template’ link to access the import template file. Populate the file with the event date, event url (the product url), Title and Description. Once the file is saved, navigate back to your LearningCart admin, and click ‘Choose File’. Select the file and click ‘Import’ to add the entries to your calendar.