Add a Document
Adding a Document:
To add a Document (page) to your site, select Add Content from the Site Content section of the admin left navigation menu. The Add Content page will then load. Select the Document button.
After selecting the content type, you will be presented with a tree representing the content on your site. Select the node you would like to add the new content under.
Next, add or edit the Add Content page fields:
- Name: The name that will display in the Table of Contents/Navigation.
- Document Title: The title of your document.
- Template: The content template you would like to use.
- Description: A short description of what this content is about. This field is used by search engines to give users a brief synopsis of your content.
- Show in Navigation Menu: For templates that automatically build their site navigation, checking this box will ensure the page you are adding will show up in your site’s navigation menu.
- Active: When checked this document is available to the public. When unchecked the document is inactive. The default state is unchecked.
- Document URL: The URL you want to use for your content. LearningCart will automatically create a URL based on the title you enter, but you can override that by changing this field if desired.
- Editor Content: This is where you can add your content using the integrated editor. For more information on using the editor see the Editor Tips section of this document
Once you have entered your content, you can preview the page using the Preview button. To save your content and publish on your site - click the Add button.