SCORM Learning Management System (LMS)
LearningCart contains many LMS features but is much more than just a traditional SCORM compliant LMS. We uniquely approach our integration of SCORM compliant content by treating access to web based training just like any other product. Each product in LearningCart can be a collection of things – Files, SCORM training, downloads, access to others systems, physical products – users are free to purchase these products using a traditional shopping cart experience.
Since the process involves a work flow the user is already familiar with the end user's experience is intuitive. No “course catalogs” to navigate, or one system to purchase physical products and one system to purchase SCORM content. With LearningCart, it’s all integrated and cohesively presented for maximum sales conversion. Once a user completes their order, they can immediately navigate to their “My Account” area and access all of their purchased content. From the same interface, they can view their course progress, launch training, or download their files.
- SCORM 1.2 Compliant and Tin Can Compatible
- Ecommerce integration
- Support for selling downloads of SCORM modules
- Support for selling online access to SCORM modules for self-paced online learning.
- Automated book marking (resume course where you left off).
- Create Blended Learning Courses
- Create pre-assessments and/or post assessments so you can compare competency before and after training delivery
- Define pre-requisite(s) for completion prior to taking a course/module.
- Create registration and/or completion survey forms to collect end user feedback.
- Quiz Builder
- Form/Survey Builder
- Attach documents, digital files, links, etc to give your learners access to the resources they need.
- Configurable duration of access
- Support for Registration codes
- Continuing Education Credits
- Customizable Certificates of Completion
- Code base tightly integrated with other LearningCart Systems
- Regular feature updates and enhancements